GPO Box 1930
ADELAIDE SA 5001
159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
HILTON SA 5033
If calling within SA call the Infoline: 1300 136 588 (local call cost)
Phone: (08) 8234 1977
Fax: (08) 8234 2013
Diabetes SA members enjoy a range of services that are either free, exclusive to members or discounted.
- An Infoline available Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm.
- A website providing an overview of services, catalogue of products, education sessions, and the opportunity to purchase online and renew memberships.
- Quarterly magazines that provide local and national perspectives.
- A library that contains a comprehensive selection of books, videos, DVDs and CDs.
- Advocacy, information and assistance about your rights and responsibilities in resolving issues.
- A Podiatry Clinic providing foot care assessments.
- Commencing insulin provided by a Credentialed Diabetes Educator.
- Living Healthy courses to assist with the challenges faced whilst living with a chronic condition.
- 20% discount on over 600 diabetes-related products.
- A wide range of blood glucose meters at SA’s best prices.
- Free assistance with operating and maintaining your blood glucose meter.
- Free disposal of sharps.
- Available at the Hilton outlet in person, by phone, fax, email, online or mail.
- Programs to help you manage your diabetes.