PO Box 206D
Melbourne VIC 3001
570 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
If calling within Victoria call the Infoline: 1300 136 588 (local call cost)
Phone: (03) 9667 1777
Fax: (03) 9667 1778
Living Well with diabetes in Victoria since 1953.
Diabetes Australia – Vic is a leading charity and the peak consumer body representing all people with diabetes in Victoria and provides vital support and information to the community about diabetes. They strive to minimise the impact of diabetes in the community, to help all people affected by diabetes and to contribute to the search for a cure. They work across type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes, as well as pre-diabetes and population health.
Diabetes Australia – Vic is the Agent for the NDSS in Victoria. A full range of products are available at heavily subsidised prices to assist you in managing your diabetes.
Diabetes Australia – Vic membership connects you to the latest information and services to help people live well with diabetes. Benefits include:
- Support – diabetes educators, dietitians, group education.
- Discounts – products, education, seminars, travel insurance.
- Priority Access – diabetes education, seminars and forum, product offers.
- Member magazines - current information on diabetes research and management.
- Advocacy – prevent discrimination, a fair deal for people with diabetes.