Research opportunity- Do you have gastroparesis?
Gastroparesis is a digestive disorder commonly associated with diabetes.
Swinburne University would like to know how you experience gastroparesis, how it impacts on your relationships, educational and social activities, psychological health, and how you cope with it.
We invite you to complete this online questionnaire if you:
- Are aged 18 years or older
- Are currently diagnosed with gastroparesis
- Speak English as a first language or are able to read English
- Are not currently experiencing severe mental illness
- Are not currently seeking support from a mental health expert (i.e., psychologist or psychiatrist)
To participate in this study, please click here
To find out more about gastroparesis, visit: www.gastroparesisclinic.org
This research has been approved by the Swinburne University of Technology Human Research Ethics Committee.
Swinburne University of Technology