A world free of diabetes.
Our Strategic Priorities
Diabetes Australia has four strategic priorities, each of which has three key themes:
- National advocacy
- Raise the profile, raise awareness
- Local, national and global influence
- National self management, education and support programs
- Reduce and prevent complications
- Build capacity
- Prevention programs for those at high risk
- Diabetes risk assessment
- Healthy communities, healthy workplaces and healthy environments
- Tell the research story
- Increase research funding
- Influence the research agenda
Diabetes Australia values:
In everyday interactions Diabetes Australia will:
- exhibit and expect fairness, honesty, openness, confidentiality and integrity from all
- respect the diversity and roles of individual members of the Diabetes Australia movement.
Download a copy of our Strategic Directions Plan
A National Diabetes Strategy and Action Plan
Download a copy of A National Diabetes Strategy and Action Plan.