In this Section
Diabetes Australia produces a number of resources available to the public.
Some resources are developed through funding from the National Diabetes Services Scheme (NDSS) – an initiative of the Australian Government administered by Diabetes Australia are available of the NDSS website. These resources include:
Brochures and Booklets:
- About the NDSS
- ATSI Flipcharts
- Diabetes and Eating Disorders
- Can I have a Healthy Baby?
- Life After Gestational Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes- Caring for yourself and your baby
- Understanding Gestational Diabetes - Information for the Turkish Speaking Community
Understanding Gestational Diabetes
Having a Healthy Baby
A3 poster - The better for you shopping guide - English version
A3 poster - The better for you shopping guide - Arabic version
Other Multilingual Resources
Diabetes Information Sheets
Diabetes Australia Information Sheets cover topics such as about diabetes, diabetes and other health issues, healthy eating, Gi and food and information for support people.